Friday, October 30, 2009

What's Up WORLD? ;)

After the whole busy months of preparing myself for Medschool, now, FIRST SEMESTER is finally over. :) I still have 4 years and 5 months of pursuing my MD-MBA degree, and reach for my dreams. :)

For six months, I've been through A LOT. And when I mean a LOT, name it: from tears to laughter. But what's significant is: I finally decided to let go and move on. TOTALLY.

I met a lot of people, have my new bunch of friends and barkada whom I run to through those hard Medschool moments. :) Although I still can't compile our pics, you know who you are. ;)

As for now, I'm preparing for the semender party tomorrow. :) Probably they won't require us to drink alcoholic beverages, but... I don't know. :) We'll just see. :)

Well, I haven't prepared enough for this post, but sooner or later, I'l have time to update this up... or finally transform this into something worth reading than pondering on. :)

As for now... I just want to start the next semester right... and end the last semester with all that imperfections and stupid decisions.

I have to start it all with MAGIS. :) And now, I won't deny, I'm finally turning ROYAL BLUE (with shades of MAROON, of course).

No comments: