Friday, November 6, 2009

Two weeks vacation. :)

This is the start of the life I've always wanted: plainly busy, monochromatic, and energy-requiring. That's the life of a doctor, and that's how things should be, I suppose.

Although it zaps everything to you, like what you just ate minutes ago, the exhilaration of the intense coping-up from simplest to finest case scenarios would bring you adrenaline rush. Simply the fact of knowing how your kidneys affect the way your heart pumps blood could be more exciting than knowing what's hot and what's not on the latest gadgets of the month.

This would simply be a vacation, a thorough assessment whether I'm still into it or not. But no matter how hard things were for me, and how hard LIFE is for me, I'M STICKING ONTO THE LIFE I WANTED TO LIVE IN. :)

I'm keeping track of my life on the past months and I've noticed that in one way or another, a lot of things affect me. But that must not be the case, for eventually, time will come that I know how to handle everything.

The next semester will come with a bang: the hardest and toughest subjects will come and will test our endurance to how far we could cope. And the only thing that will keep me up 'till the end of the battle is my optimism, and prove of self-worth. To all positive thinking good things come. :)

A lot of things should keep me going. Although somehow, I wasn't able to prove myself in one module or another, the only thing that will make me prove myself is on how I'll go on starting this semester. Self-discipline is the key, and I wish I could have a dose of it.

Now, there's no turning back. I have loads to discover, loads to learn and loads to keep up with. I should better be adjusting to 4-5 hours of sleep everyday.

And it's just now that I figured out that life could be so much fun living it by your own means, and loving yourself more. ;)


No comments: