Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Spending last days of a gratifying sembreak. :)

Wednesday. In about four days, I'll be going back to where my heart belongs. :)

Medschool life is not just about diagnostics. They have this saying that it takes one's treasury and knowledge at risk once you enter Medschool. Well, I'll check them both, but what's lacking is: DEDICATION.

The school's giving breaks not for us to rest, but to assess how far can we still go and push forth. As for me, although I have subjects to remove as early as now, this doesn't stop me to do my best on the next semester and prove myself of the dedication I have not just for myself, or my family... But for the nation as well. ;)

I know I still have 8 enrollments to do for me to become a doctor, but I'm getting closer and closer one step at a time. It'll take time, but the fulfillment will soon pay off as we all pass the boards. It will be tough, but why bother? If you have to think twice, or a thousand times for you to gratify yourself with the profession you chose to make a living, DO SO. And all I can say is... Take the opportunities presented to you while they last.

I felt like quitting as the first semester startled me with problems and emotional disturbances, but what would stop you from reaching your dreams? I've given enough of myself to a lot of things, but I thought: Why not take the pieces back to the things you know that's not worth it and start placing it to something that will pay off in the end? I know being a doctor takes a lot of sacrifice, but I've known how it feels to sacrifice one's self for others' sake... So why not do it for more people, by saving their lives?

I'm still not losing hope of reaching my dreams and prove something to myself. Despite disturbances, I know it would be possible if I'll keep track of my time management skills and focus on studying.

So for now, no more disturbances. And try to meet my own ground: Swim, and Serve. :)

No comments: