Sunday, December 21, 2008

Loving No Sleep

They say that having no sleep damages your brain cells... But how come Medical students and doctors manage a 36-48 hours duty? That's because they love their work, and they love coffee.. Just like me. :D

Ever since Boston Cafe had their branch nearer the UPLB campus, I can't get enough of their coffee. :D It was almost every night that I come at their place just to have a hot, steamy dose of their latte or caramel macchiato, which makes my day. And of course, that wonderful ambiance and hippy furnitures, plus... Amiable baristas. cool. :D

I'm close to getting my diploma, hopefully, it would only be four months from now that I'd be getting my undergrad diploma and proceed to Medicine... So I took pictures from the giant centennial Christmas Tree we have at the campus. :D With my dude who kept me warm this Christmas: My Boston Coffee.

My captured moment. :D

Have a sip of coffee... :D

So after those depressing moments, it's better to have a coffee break to unleash those adrenaline, and do what the clock does: Moving on, and never stops. :D

There's no reason for you to stop seeing your purpose. :) maybe you have no purpose for him/her, but still, you can find your purpose in other people. :P

Merry Christmas! And I hope you'll find your dude that will make you feel warm during the holidays! :D

No comments: