Saturday, December 27, 2008

Coolest Childhood. :D

Time flies by really, really fast. When you're just a kid, you always think that you want to grow up already, but now, as I reach the age of maturity, as I tend to feel how challenging, painful and burdensome life is, you want to go back on those days when all you have to do is to think on how you'll go out your house without being shouted upon by your nanny or your mom, or think on what would be your snack or packed lunch tomorrow... Those kinds of stuff. :D

But no matter how we look at life, we can still find reasons to smile. Pain is just a part of it, and it's inevitable. :D Thanks to my new pals, Tenco, Tem-i and Tikboy, reading their stuffs were a lot of fun. :D

At first, I was wondering on what alasais is (uy, plugging!!). But from the UPLB groups, they came at hand that fast, as the curious girl clicked their page. :D That led me to a blogpage with loads of reading. :D (Peace guys! :))

The first blogisode (short term for "blog episode") I read was entitled "Fetdugs". As I read through, word per word, sentence per sentence, paragraph per paragraph... They instantly made me happy, like giving me a dose of an anti depressant through my veins. :D And made me reminisce my past, on how my childhood moments were.

As I navigated at their page, they actually describe themselves as "kalye boys" - boys who had their childhood moments enriched with street games and stayed at the streets of the subdivision to play, and learned how to deal with friends, who are neighbors, throughout their entire childhood life. With that, I distinguished myself as a kalye girl, relating on their blogisodes and on how they get through their childhood days. :D

Tenco, Tem-i and Tikboy were probably my pals back when I was a kid. I dunno who they are, but I can relate on how they manage to enjoy their childhood. Back then, there were no iPods, no PSP's, having a Nintendo Gameboy would take a lot of tears and envy from your well-off pals, and all that completes a kid's day is having a dose of street games. We have our own classics: Matayataya, Langit Lupa, Tagu-taguan, and a whole lot more. Probably it would be better if you'll just visit their page and read on some of their blogisodes like "Summertime", "Im…Im…Impyerno!", and "Brownout". :D With that, alasais came from 6:00 P.M., the common time that the nannys and the moms shout out loud the kids' names to go home. It means going home time, or "playmates, see you tomorrow..." :D

But what's amazing is that after all those kalye moments, they've matured and become the friendliest guys in my network. All your posted comments would be given consideration, and would be replied with heart warming responses. :D That would make you visit their page from time to time, just to look on their responses to your funny comments, and interesting ideas. :D From kalye boys to "Englishero" guys (based on how they've described themselves on the multiply site), and probably, the successful ones now.

I definitely look up on their style of writing: With that given topic, the three of them would give their own dose of childhood moments, and with a variety of twists, depending on how they've experienced the scenario. :D It could be done by only one guy, but the three of them give a good chemistry of "diversity", the more diverse, the more kalye boys and girls could relate. :D Plus, the comments add up to the diversity. :D really cool!! :D

With their blogs, you'll certainly get a taste of nostalgia. But remembering how fun childhood life was, you'll tend to laugh out loud on how they describe each event, making then as comedic as possible. "Banat lang pare, banat lang... Hanep talaga!"... I can't stop laughing whenever I read their blogisodes. :D

With that fun and happiness they impart on a lot of college students and guys and girls who experienced the same (and probably with the same age bracket as they are), they could be lined up to the famous modern Filipino writers of all time: Bob Ong, Manix Abrera... and a whole lot more. :D

I really love being their fan. And being a friend of theirs in Multiply certainly gave me that feeling of belongingness... That no matter how hard life is, there would be those people who'll help you, in some sort of way. :D And what uplifted my soul, was just after minutes upon visiting their site, they've invited me as their friend, and as I commented on their guest book, they replied: "Aine, Tumambay ka lang dito, sagot ka namin.". :D Thanks pals! :D

And when that time comes, that I'll be given a chance to see them in person, hahaha... Autograph!!!! :D

You're awesome guys. Thanks a lot. You just dunno how much you made me feel happy. :D

And I'll keep on plugging your site!! Hahaha! :D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay, sarap basahin nito nang pauit-ulit.

thank you aine. mabuhay tayong mga batang kalye!

- tenco

Anonymous said...

Aine,

Your blog was very humbling. I'm glad you enjoy our blogs as much as we do. Keep writing and more power to you and to all of us!

Starzan!

Tem-i of Alasais