Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Ever Busy Pre-Christmas Work. :D

Since I only have my remaining units to accomplish my undergrad degree, I managed to have a lot of work for the batch graduation preparations. :D Some people thought that it would be a big hassle, but I'm having a lot of fun, doing a lot of letters, seeing the layouting done by pros (thanks kuya Fonzy!) and a whole lot more. :D

In line with all the preparations, we have to work double time before the Christmas season begins, so we scheduled an overnight work at Repro (the publishing house). The primers were layouted, and the yearbook appearance as well. :) We also did a lot of invitations, letters, and some sort of things. :)

But, no mater how tedious our work was, what's fascinating is how techie and sophisticated the overnight room was. And that gave me an idea on how my condo unit would turn out. Haha! :D

I was so into the place, the facilities, the room... Everything! So that made me take a lot of pictures!!!

Wahhh... just woke up after a power nap... Doing a lot of work (laptop)

Me and my blanket... It's really cold (bout 17-20 degrees celsius)

My workplace (in front of the plasma tv, come on!), plus the cakes were so yummy! :D Thanks Sir Reb! :D

Dozing off... (for about a minute)

Can't take it anymore!! huhu.. T-T (Will at the background, Maika and Marj sleeping)

Just woke up (the beany bag was really comfy... Comfier than the beds...)

Swing swing to energize! :D

Marjo took this picture for me. :D

Swinging after taking a bath. :D With my zooperstar shirt. :D

And a collage of pics from Maika's cam :P (grabbed!! XD)
(me and Marj, me while working, me with kuya Fonzy leaving, me working again, the swing, and me and Maika). :D

Thanks Maiks!! Bwahahahahaha... XD

I was really amazed on how the day went by, and we haven't noticed that the sun was rising up when we woke up (at 9:30)... It was only Will who haven't slept, while me, Marj and Maika were sleeping for like... 4-5 hours or so, at the beany bags :D Haha! :)

And take note: I was with three GENEiuses, and I'm the only ZOOperstar in the house! Yeah! :D

But then, it was really successful, and we have everything accomplished. :D

No comments: