Monday, December 22, 2008

Simplicity is Beauty. :D

I just dunno why a lot of people make simple things really, really complicated. :D Haha. :D

I just realized a lot after having my "knowing myself" mode for several months. Haha. :D I won't deny that those months gave me a dose of tears, and heartaches, but then, now, I'm fine, and came up to that realization that the simplest things are meant to be simple, and would really make you happy, in the end.

Why a lot of people would choose to go into a relationship without thinking, at least twice? I can't blame you guys, 'coz everyone of us feels empty, in some points of our lives. And we want someone to complete us, someone who'll be there, whenever we need them someone who'll make us feel better, or for some, give us that feeling of the ultimate high. :D

But the case is: based on researches, it's really hard to maintain a relationship, 'coz the level of the hormone Oxytocin dictates one's commitment with another. When I was still feeling all that hurt, I was like, thinking that probably, if I knew this earlier, I'll give doses of Oxytocin to him... Hahaha! >:)

But on a relationship, the rollercoaster ride goes like... FOREVER. Especially to immature relationships. And immature relationships are the products of immature realizations, like: You and your partner are meant to be 'coz you complete each other's lives, and felt like your incomplete without him/her... Symptoms also include utmost jealousy, long discussions, quarreling over petty stuff like staring on a boy/girl, saying hi to an acquaintance... Sort of stuff. I've been there, and don't wanna be there again. :D

Why need someone to make you feel warm on the cold season? Why not buy a jacket of your own, then go to your nearest coffee shop to have a sip of your favorite coffee, with your best bud. Why look for someone who'll make you happy? As for my case, my PSP works for me: I have my dose of jazz music, moving on songs, and play like hell when I feel like a kid. :D Why need to have someone who'll go with you to trips, or to places you want to visit? Memories last with photos, and that ultimate high feeling could be felt reminiscing those happy moments while traveling. :D

And most of all: Why spend your lifetime with someone... Who'll keep on hurting you... at least... FOREVER? Why not buy a dog who'll be a loyal friend 'till the end? Your jacket won't ask back for apology when you left it alone in your room, my PSP would play a lot of songs for me, give me access to the internet whenever possible, my camera would shoot a lot of memories for me, and your dog will keep on running back to you when you come home from a day's work.:D

No one can complete us, except ourselves. And we don't need someone to complete us, we need someone to share that completeness we feel to another complete individual, to make things work better, and in sync. :D

Don't let anyone hurt you in one way or another, but again, it's your choice. We're all given choices by God, and it's not destiny which dictates our lives: It's based on how we chose to live our lives. And there's no point of regretting those times, 'coz in some point in time, it made you really, really happy. :D

Just live your life according on how you want it to be. :D As for me, I have choices of my own. :D
No matter how hard my choice was, I'd live up to it, and fulfill it, until the day I die. :D
I can't stop loving. I'm still human. :)

No comments: