Monday, January 26, 2009

Graduation Photoshoot! :D

I was not really deprived from photos when I was a kid. In fact, I've got loads of it, about a drawer or so, and my mom loved to take my pictures every month back when i was still the only baby in the family. :)

But then, this really made me excited, then finally, the day came for our graduation pictorials. I've seen most of my batch mates turn into lovely princesses or handsome princes as they went through their pictorials a week earlier. But yesterday was the moment for me to unleash the model in me. :D Hahaha! XD

I'm quite expressive with my feelings, and I'm really shocked after looking on myself after that complete transformation that Mama Argie did to me. It wasn't me. :D I swear. :D

Pretty! XD

I looked like my mom when she got married to my dad. :D Hahaha! XD I am indeed, a carbon copy of my mudra after all, no doubt! XD

And with that, my dream of becoming a model came true, even just for a day. XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaking of graduation, congrats in advance! :)

- tenco

aiweenee said...

Salamat kuya Tanco!! XD

Ngunit kasalukyan ko paring tinatahak ang mahirap na mundo ng pagiging estudyante ng Unibersidad ng Pilipinas... Sana mapagtagumpayan ko...

May tatlong buwan na lamang akong nalalabi... HUHU... T-T

Anonymous said...

ah kaya 'yan, ikaw pa! :) ang sarap ng bakasyon mo niyan pagkatapos!

- tenco

aiweenee said...

hindi din po kuya.. T-T

inaasikaso ko din po admissions ko po sa bagong unibersidad na papasukan ko pagkatapos, para makapag medisina... ayyy!! kay tamis!! XD

hahaha!! ^-^