Saturday, January 24, 2009

Three Plays

I missed my blog. I wasn't able to post a lot of info and personal notes these past few days 'coz I was duper busy with the batch pictorials, and with my acad life. Still, what's amusing is that I managed to finish my second purchased book of Ayn Rand. :) Weee! :)

During free time, or whenever I'm dozing off to sleep, I went through the book, for about 5-10 pages every reading session, or from 10-30 pages whenever possible (e.g. duper free time, no exams, or relieving stress). I really got addicted to Ayn Rand's style of writing, and her plays really deserve to be played on broadway.

The Three Plays featured in the book are The night of January 16th, Ideal, and Think Twice. I loved Think Twice most, 'coz it really made me think of the story, and the psychological intervention she had incorporated with the play. However, I loved them all. :)

Soon after reading the Anthem, I knew how Ayn Rand will define or characterize her antagionists and protagonists on her play. :) I loved on how she defined individualism, on how one can manage his or her life by his or her means. And I was able to buy another Ayn Rand novel... :) I'd be posting that soon after I finished reading. :) Woohoo!! :)

Sweet enough, a lot of people got addicted to the plays as well. My mom had a dose of the book while waiting for me during my psychological exam at one of the medical schools I've applied, then my close friend Angel wanted to read it, knowong that she's deeply in love with scripts and dialogues, for she's a theater artist. :) Waw. :)

And probably, as I travel tomorrow to Q.C. for our photoshoot, i'd be more that happy reading that new novel I've bought. :) I'm so excited! :) Probably after work, i'd start up on that new novel, and my batchmates wouldn't be amazed of seeing me with another copy of Ayn Rand 's novel.

As for the graduation photoshoot pictures, I'd be posting it as soon as I get home tomorrow, with another batch of pictures from the editorial board photoshoot. :) Just wait for them guys! :)

Yehey! :)

No comments: